Friday, 30 July 2010

FLOWER GIRL HANGLAR

I was so pleased to have won a Hanglar stamp off Ebay I had to use it asap.  The card I have made is going into 3 challenges:- wildorchidcrafts - Lace, Lovely Haenglar Only - Lace and Sunday Sketch and Stamp.




The Hanglar image I coloured in with copics, cut out and mounted onto cardstock from Stampin Up - Cameo Coral and Old Olive.  All the dp are from the same K & Co Designer Paper Pack Classic.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts Clear Design Anytime Messages set.  Roses are wildorchidcrafts, green lace from my stash and pearl stones from Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx

8 comments:

Claire x said...

Beautiful card and I love the green & pink colour combo - always works fab together. Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

Margreet said...

congrats on 'winning' that cute stamp, Jayne.......she is very lovely and you coloured her fab!...love your DP too......have a nice weekend!
xxx Margreet

angel_nel said...

This is really a cute card! I love it!!!

Nicolchen said...

your card looks so beautiful...I like the papers you´ve used and the little girl is so sweet :0)))

Thanks for joining us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Arianne said...

Your colors are great! Great card!
Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S.

April Rose said...

I love the cute image and gorgeous papers--what a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge!
Hugs,
April

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card Jayne, this H&S flower girl is one of my favourites.
hugs
wynneth
x

tmcc4 said...

So cute!!! lovely papers and cute image..great job! good luck..thank you for playing with SS&S
Mandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails