Thursday, 22 July 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FHIONA


Its my friend's daughter's birthday next week so I have made this card for her.  I have followed the sketch over on Sketch Saturday.

The image is from Your Next Stamp called Cupcake Cutie Fhiona which I have coloured in with copics, Stardust Gelpen, Sakura Gelly Roll pen and cut out with my circular nestability.  The patterned dp is from DCWV The Glitter Sweet Stack, pink luxury voile shimmer paper from Papermania, polka dot embossed card from Silly Monkey's.  All cardstock from SU - Pink Passion and Pretty in Pink.  Sentiment from cuddlybuddly cut out with my Woodware circle punch, ribbon from stash and pink adhesive gems from Hobbycraft.

Jayne xx

1 comment:

Jo said...

Oh Jayne what a lovely card :)
she's gonna love it
you have some of the best papers too
Thanks for joining in the fun at sketch saturday
Jo xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails