Friday, 30 July 2010

ITS A SWEET PEA CHRISTMAS!

This weeks challenge over on Sweet Pea Stampers is Anything Goes so as I was in the mood for making a couple of Christmas cards I decided to make one for this challenge with Ching-Chou Kuiks Winterberry stamp which I hadn't even mounted up!



I coloured her in with copics and added light blue adhesive gems from Papermania and white glitter to the snowflakes.  The berries should be red but I decided to make them look like mistletoe so hence why they are a very light yellow/green.

The red and blue cardstock are both from my stash box and the dp is the same reversable sheet from Bo Bunny.  Ribbon from craftyribbons and sentiment craftworkcards.  I used my plain oval and scallop oval punches from Stampin Up behind the sentiment.  For the snowflake I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and the smaller snowflake from a punch left to me in my late Nan's stash.  Red adhesive gems are Papermania.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Annie said...

a stunning festive card with this cute image! I am half way through colouring her but need to finish off somehow so thanks for the inspiration!
hugs, annie x

Pascale said...

Hi Jayne a fantastic card I love the colour choices and so fun to see a sweet pea christmas creation. Thanks for joining us at SPS hugs Pascale

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very pretty...christmas is my fav time of year!
thanks for joining us at SPS!!!

Jen said...

Hi Jayne,
This is a stunning Christmas card and gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining in with the Sweet Pea Stampers this week.
hugs
Jen x

My name is Wynneth said...

She's fabulous Jayne, what a lovely and different christmas card :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails