Friday, 9 July 2010

LILLY THE FAIRY OF ENCHANTMENT




I have actually got round to purchasing some lovely digi stamped images from Michelle Perkett Studio and decided to enter the latest challenge which is White on White with a coloured image.


I used my Lilly the Fairy of Enchantment digi image and coloured  with my copics.  The border is a  lace trim which I pleated.  Both embossed cardstock are from Doodlebug Design called Flourish Impressions and Divine Impressions.  Ribbon is from my stash and the flowers I received in a RAK.


Jayne xx

6 comments:

Nancy said...

OOOH this is stunning, Jayne:O) Love the lace behind the gorgeous Lily. Beautiful design.
Thank you for joining Michelle Perkett Studio, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Michelle said...

Oh, Jayne, this is so lovely!! I love how you colored Lily, such pretty pastels! Just beautiful embossed scrolled paper and your lace and flowers are just gorgeous with this image!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at MPS and for such a beautiful entry, Jayne!!:)

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :o) loving the white on white - what a great idea.
hugs
wynneth
x

ileana said...

Hi Jayne! this is gorgeous!!! I just love every part! the lace and those flowers are great! You made a great job on coloring Lily, she looks so pretty on those colors. Thank you for playing with us this week at MPS, looking forward to see more of your great creations!
Hugs,

Lynne Armstrong said...

Hi Jayne! Your Lily card is gorgeous. Love the little beaded flowers :)

Pattie G said...

Wow Jayne, this is so pretty! I love your embossing and the flowers.Thanks for joining us this week at MPSC.

Hugs
Pattie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails