Saturday, 24 July 2010

LOVELY THISTLEDOWN



I don't usually post a card on my blog over the weekend but thought would make the most of it whilst my hubby was out mountain biking for the morning with his mates and my daughter is busy tiding under her bed!

I love the new stamps available at Lili of The Valley so had to adopt some into my stamp collection lol!  There is a sketch to follow for this challenge which I have rotated.

I have used the new Thistledown fairy stamp, coloured in with Prisma's and Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pens for details.  The cardstock used are Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery from Stampin Up.  The dp is the same double sided sheet also from Stampin Up called Tea Party.  I have used my Martha Stewart Daisy edge punch which I added pearls from hobbycraft to the centres and top corner.  All the roses are wildorchidcrafts.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Annie said...

I do love this fairy - but she is quite a big design although still very delicate and pretty. your card is just gorgeous.
enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

吳婷婷 said...

真得很不錯的blog,加油哦..................................................................

Marion said...

Such a pretty card. I do love this delicate fairy. Colouring gorgeous.
Marion

Carolyn said...

What a beautiful card. The papers are perfect and your coloring of this beautful fairy to match is perfect.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, i love the image that you have chosen and the papers are fab too, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs love Pops x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails