Saturday, 3 July 2010

MAGNOLIA WEDDING!



I have kindly been asked to be a Guest Designer for the month on July over on Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog of which I used to be on the Design Team when it was first set up.  The theme this week is Pearls and Pins which was a good excuse to make a wedding card for a friend of mine.


I have used my new Magnolia Bride and Bridesmaid stamp, coloured in with Prisma pencils, added pearls in the hair and for the necklace and cut out with my Labels 10 nestability.  All the dp and cardstock are from DCWV Scrapbook kit in a stack called Elegant Wedding.  I used my Daisy Martha Stewart Punch around the Edge punch for the fancy edging.  Pearls are from Hobbycraft, ribbon from my stash, roses and pins from wildorchidcrafts.


Take a look at all the other DT cards and leave them some love.


Jayne xx

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

absolutely gorgeous Jayne.
luv
Debby

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. This is one of my faves of the new releases (I feel a spending spree coming on LOL)

Hugs Jane x

Margreet said...

Wow Jayne, so nice for you to be GDT at Sweet Stamping...your card is brilliant!
xxx Margreet

于庭 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

Victoria said...

this is lovely what an adorable image they are so cute together, one for the massive wish list i think x

Bastelfrosch said...

WOW, this card is a dream!!
Annette

Faye said...

This is such a beuatiful card, love the soft, subtle colours. xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is an absolute stunner! Gorgeous everything! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Carrie said...

Hiya sweetie..

Glad to have you on board this month!!

This card is simply beautiful xx

Val said...

This is one gorgeous card.
Hugs
Valxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails