Saturday, 31 July 2010

MY LAST SWEET STAMPIN GDT CARD FOR JULY!

Well I can't believe how quick this month has flew by and now I am on my last week of my Guest Designer spot with Sweet Stampin.  I have really enjoyed each challenge and looking forward to submitting entries into the weekly challenges.  


This week the theme is a lovely sketch to follow:-





I have used one of my latest purchases from Hanglar Stanglar Bee My Honey kit, coloured her in with copics and added Sakura Gelly Roll to her wings.

The cardstock is from Stampin Up called Lovely Lilac and the dp is from a long forgotten K & Company Designer Paper pack called Sparkly Sweet.  Ribbon is Certainly Celery also from SU, roses from wildorchidcrafts and adhesive pearls are Kaiser.

Don't forget to pop over to see what the DT have created with the sketch and leave them some love.

Jayne xx



6 comments:

joey said...

Hiya Jayne

this is beautiful I love the soft pastel colours, beautiful colourwork.

Joey.x

helloholley said...

Such a sweet card!!!

Brandi said...

What a cutie! Love how the wings on the dp almost match the wings on the image. :)

Smiles ~ Brandi

Sandra said...

What a cute and simply adorable card. The papers are stunning and go so well with your beautifully coloured little Hanglar.
Hugs
Sandra x

fairymadjo said...

hi jayne,
thnk you for your kind words on my blog . your blog has soo many stunning cards :) huggs jo x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is such an adorable image Jayne, which kit number was this? Kit 6 was the last one I got, don't know if you got it too or not. I've PM'd you via PCP if you want to check it out I lost all the contacts in my email address book!
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails