Friday, 9 July 2010

PEACHY TILDA and CHALLENGE BLOG WINNER!




I was so happy this morning when I noticed I had won last Friday's challenge over on Friday Sketchers.  I only posted it on my blog Thursday!  I don't know what I have won yet as it is a surprise package so will make a further posting once I have received it.


This week over on Just Magnolia there is a fab recipe to follow which is 3 flowers, 2 papers and 1 ribbon.  I haven't done one of these for quite a while so I have give it a go.


I have used Peachy Tilda which was given to me in a RAK from my best friend Wynneth when I met up with her when I was on holiday in Cornwall in June, coloured her in with my copics and cut out with my Labels Eight nestability.  I then mounted her onto embossed polka dot cardstock from sillymonkeys also cut out with the same nestie set.  Plain cardstock is Apricot Appeal from Stampin Up.  I used my new Magnolia scallop die cut for the fancy edging.  Both dp are Magnolia from A Little Yummy For Your Tummy range.  Ribbon from my stash, flowers are wildorchidcrafts and the leaves are also Magnolia cut out of green cardstock.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Congratulations Jayne :o) well done you !! I love what you did with Peachy, she's adorable isn't she!

I'm off to spain with my grandsons on tuesday, so won't be around for a couple of weeks.
hugs
wynneth
x

Aussie Loz said...

Congrats on your win! Can't wait to see what you get.
Love your card, those colours are stunning! ♥

芸茂芸茂 said...

今天心情很好..你心情好嗎?..................................................................

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, love Tilda and fab colours.
congrats on your prize.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails