Saturday, 17 July 2010

SWEET STAMPIN GDT CARD - Photo Inspiration

What a great challenge there is this week over on Sweet Stampin and I am loving being the Guest Designer for July.  The theme this week is a photo inspiration.






I have decided to use some of the colours as my inspiration.



I have followed the lovely sketch over on Sunday Sketch and Stamp which I have rotated and  am also entering this card for.  I used my Tilda with Rose stamp, coloured her in with my copics and cut out with my Labels Eight Nestability.  I have added some Bubblegum Shimmerz to her wings.  All the dp is from the same Stampin Up designer paper pack called Tea Party and cardstock used are also from Stampin Up - Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery and Almost Amethyst.

The pearl gems are from Hobbycraft and the roses are wildorchidcrafts.

Don't forget to pop over to the DT and leave them some love.

Jayne xx

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Beautiful card hun, just love the soft pink, and Tilda looks so cute. BTW, you really need to pop over to my blog ...... Sxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails