Saturday, 24 July 2010

SWEET STAMPIN GDT CARD - Vintage


Can't believe this will be my last but one GD card for the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog but I have enjoyed it.  This week the theme is Vintage.  I have never done a Vintage card before so this proved a bit of a challenge for me.

I have used my Romantic Tilda which I have had for a few weeks now and this is the first time I have inked her up, coloured her in with copics, cut out with my Labels Ten nestability and edged with Peeled Paint Distressed Ink.

The dp I have used is from a long forgotten Traditional Laura Ashley paper pack and the cardstock is Very Vanilla from Stampin Up.  I have added some lace from my stash and flowers are from Hobbycraft.

Don't forget to pop over to the lovely DT and leave them some love.

Jayne xx

1 comment:

Janie Printz said...

I LOVE this little Tilda, I just got put her in my next order which is going off tonight. Can't wait to get her so I can color her up. You've done a nice job on her ...
Hugs, Janie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails