Saturday, 10 July 2010

SWEET STAMPIN GDT CARD - Winged Things



This is my second week as Guest Designer over on Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog and this week the theme is Winged Things.


I used my Ching-Chou Kuik's Love is Gone stamp from Sweet Pea, coloured her in with Prisma pencils and Sakura Stardust Gelpen, cut out with my Labels Eight Nestability and mounted onto Perfect Plum cardstock from Stampin Up which has been embossed with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing plate and also cut out with the same nestability.


The dp is from craftworkcards called Grape and Grey Pearlescent Paper pack.  The scalloped border was created using my Stampin Up scallop eyelet punch, ribbon from my stash, adhesive purple shimmer dots from papermania and roses from wildorchidcrafts.

5 comments:

Queen La Rubba ~ Rach said...

Gorgeous card! Love all of the purples! So FAB! She's simply lovely! Miss You! Your sweet comments and incredible works of art!
HUGS!
Queen La Rubba

Carrie said...

Fab card hun...love the purple!!

Jill said...

wow Jayne your card is stunning I love the sweetpea image and the colours you've used thanks so much for your lovely comment hugs Jill xx

吳婷婷 said...

A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody...................................................................

Annie said...

I am slowly getting to play with my CCK stamps, aren't they gorgeous! I love your beautiful card and look forward to playing with you on Magical Mondays!
hugs, annie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails