Wednesday, 21 July 2010

THINKING OF YOU!


I am entering this card into two challenges this week - Just Magnolia week 64 which is a sketch to follow and Totally Tilda Challenge 1 which is Chocolate.  I have also made this card for a very dear crafting friend of mine who I first met on PCP.  Her husband is very ill at the moment and so she hasn't had any time at all for crafting.  I have kept in touch with her but think making a card for her will cheer her up more.

I have used my Tilda  with Rose, coloured her in with copics and mounted onto Chocolate Chip cardstock from Stampin Up.  The dp is from Doodlebug Design Inc Paper Potpourri called Bon Bon Boutique Assortment.  I used my Martha Stewart Floral Lace punch for the scalloped edging.  Velvet ribbon from my stash, roses from wildorchidcrafts, large flower Prima, sentiment from Circle of Friendship stamp set cut out with my 1" circle punch and scallop circle punch all from SU.

Jayne xx

6 comments:

thefrugalcrafter said...

very pretty, love the flowers!

Trisha said...

I love it Jayne! all the details you put into this Tilda card-beautiful! Thanks for playing this month at Totally Tilda's! P.S. Becoming a follower-your creations are TDF! xoxoTrisha

Lori said...

I love your beautiful chocolate flower, gorgeous card, thanks for joining Totally Tilda!

dawsonfelicia張君dawsonfelicia均 said...

人生像一杯茶,若一飲而盡,會提早見到杯底..................................................

Susie Sugar said...

Great punch work darling and Tilda looks fab
Thanks for joining in our first challenge at the Totally Tilda Challenge
Hugs Susie & the TT DT XX

Mandy said...

Beautiful card, so pretty, love everything.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our very first challenge
hugs Mandy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails