Thursday, 8 July 2010

TILDA WRITING DIARY!



Whilst browsing Bunny Zoe's Crafts I noticed a new challenge blog dedicated just solely to Tilda's promoted on her shop blog called Totally Tilda.  I new I must give it a go as love Tilda's and incorporated the sketch over on Friday Sketchers.  The first theme is CHOCOLATE.


The image I have used is Tilda writing Diary which I coloured in with Prisma pencils, cut out and mounted onto Stampin Up Chocolate Chip cardstock.  The dp are from cratepaper.com Cottage Collection, BoBunny A Gift of Love and Basic Grey Nook & Pantry Waffles.  I used my Stampin Up eyely scallop border punch and added brown lace.  The roses are all wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx

9 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

What a fantastic card so creamy and dreamy with hint of dark chocolate !! hey listen to me I'll be dribbling in a moment all this chocolate about !! he he
Love your card
Thanks for joining in our first challenge at the Totally Tilda Challenge
Hugs Susie & the TT DT XX
Totally Tilda Challenge

Monika Reeck said...

Soo cuutee love your colors here Jayne...may I ask you could we SWAPPING this Images with one of my Stamping Images Jayne...I love this cutie Images so much....waiting for your answer dear...hugs

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Jayne, love Tilda and the yummy colours.
luv
Debby

Christine said...

Stunning creation love your yummy choccy colour combo gorgeous Tilda great take on the chall..
thanks for sharing & joining us on our 1st Totally Tilda chall.

Hugs Christine xx

Janneke said...

Lovely card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers last week!

Janneke X

My name is Wynneth said...

She's totally gorgeous Jayne - I love all the creamy chocolately shades and that is such a cute Tilda :o) I've now joined the TTC site as a follower, so hope to enter some the challenges soon, thanks for the link :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Shazza said...

gorgeous card Jayne
x

craftykitten said...

Gorgeous card, lovely soft colouring of the image and I think that chocolate coloured laceis TDF. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this time.
hugs
Dawn x

Nicola said...

Ooh Jayne this is just so sweet, love your colouring, paper choice and gorgeous floral detail.
Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails