Monday, 19 July 2010

WHIFF OF JOY GUEST DESIGNER CALL


Katharina is holding a Guest Designer Call for Whiff of Joy.  The lucky ladies will hold their post for 2 months and have a chance to play with all the new releases during that time.

Above is my entry which follows the chosen theme of Summer.  I have used my Dreamy Willow with Flowers, coloured her in with Prisma's, edged with pastel yellow chalk and cut out with my Labels Four nestability.  I then mounted her onto dp edged with my Martha Stewart Punch Around The Edge Daisy punches.  All the dp are K&Company Daisy Pad which I also edged with the same MS punch.  Ribbon is Certainly Celery from Stampin Up, daises are from wildorchidcrafts, pins are Whiff of Joy and the adhesive pearls are Hobbycraft.

I have my fingers well and truely crossed :-)

Jayne xx

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Jayne, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails