Wednesday, 7 July 2010

WOJ CHALLENGE 82 and DT call



Well its that time of year when I have to start thinking of making Thank You cards from my 5 year old daughter Seren to give to her Reception teachers as she will be starting Year 1 in September.  I couldn't resist using the great sketch over on the Whiff of Joy challenge blog who are also having a DT call.


I used my Kneeling Willow stamp which I haven't used in ages, coloured her in with Prisma pencils, edged with pink chalk and cut out with my Large Octagon Nestability.  I recently bought this lovely dp which is K & Company Classic K McKenna mounted onto Stampin Up Always Artichoke cardstock.  The swirls were made with one of my swirl stamps from Whiff of Joy, large rose and white flower are wildorchidcrafts, pink roses are Habic and the sentiment was created on my computer.


Jayne xx

3 comments:

李豪湖仁陳堅豪 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

debby4000 said...

Such a gorgeous card Jayne, sweet image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Kim said...

Beautiful work Jayne, I love what you have done with my sketch! Lovely card and you are right those papers are gorgeous...one of my favorite K&Company collections! Thanks for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
Hugs~ Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails