Wednesday, 11 August 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - Q is for Quick 'n' Easy

What fantastic entries we had for our last challenge over on ABC Christmas Challenge.  Our next challenge is called QUICK 'N' EASY WITH A TWIST - more than one card the same and our extra is a sketch by the lovely Samantha.


We are lucky enough to be sponsored by our very own Lacey who is offering a $20 voucher to spend in her online shop.





I have used one of my mini Magnolia stamps which I haven't used before (how disgraceful of me!), coloured in with copics and cut out with my plain square nestability.  The dp is from DCWV A rose Tinted Christmas, cardstock from Stampin Up called Pixie Pink, ribbon from Celebration and adhesive gems from Hobbycraft.  I used my Bow Easy to make the bows and added pink chalk around my image.

Hope you will pop along and see what the other DT have created and leave them some love.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous cards Jayne :-) I love this Tilda ,, soo cute and the papers and colours you used are perfect :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

FionaJ said...

Lovely card Jayne and a great way of getting a head start on christmas cards, I have to confess I have started got toppers stamped and some coloured all ready to turn into cards, but a long way off being finished. xxx

Helen said...

These are so pretty Jayne - I love those papers!
Helen x

Annie said...

such pretty girly Christmas cards Jayne, and an adorable little angel.
hugs, annie x

CraftyC said...

Cute card Jayne, love the colours and papers!
Clairex

Cathy said...

Cute set of cards and fab contemporary colours.
hugs
Cathy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous set of cards Jayne, you are well on the way for Christmas now.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails