Wednesday, 25 August 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - R is for Reindeer

Can't believe we are on letter R already and for this challenge we want to see Reindeer with an extra of brads.  For this challenge we are being sponsored by Wild Rose Studio and so I have used some digi papers and digi image from WRS.











I have chosen a snowflake background and reindeer background available from the WRS Christmas CD and mounted onto Bazzill cardstock.  The reindeer I coloured in with copics and added a red brad for his nose.  Ribbon is from my stash.

Take a look at all the other creations from the other DT members and leave them some love.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Samantha said...

Lovely card Jayne, so many images the same but such different cards too!
Love it! Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Such a cute card Jayne - love the way you've used the backing papers too!
Helen x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) I love the brad nose ,,, why didn't I think of that ?? ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Wedgie said...

Fab card - love how you've used the reindeer in the background too.
Wedgie xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

He's just so cute Jayne, love your card :O)

hugs
wynneth
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this ABC card Jayne it is oh so cute. The bp's are great.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails