Friday, 6 August 2010

ALL WRAPPED UP!

I just thought I would manage to create this next card before heading off to London for the weekend with hubby and daughter.  We have booked a bus sight seeing tour which also includes a free river boat cruise so should be quite good.


I have made this next card for the gorgeous sketch challenge by Bev over on LOTV which again I have made another Christmas card (no excuses this year lol)




I have used my new LOTV stamp called All Wrapped Up, coloured in with my Prisma's, added pink and purple glitter for detail and cut out with my oval nestability.  I then layered onto Orchid Opulence cardstock from Stampin Up cut out with my scallop oval nestabiliy.

The dp is from the same paper stack from DCWV called Tinted Rose, pixie pink cardstock from SU, snowflake border cut out with my Martha Stewart punch around the edge snowflake punch and snowflakes cut out with my Martha Stewart collectable snowflake punch.  The smaller purple snowflakes were from the snowflakes cut out from the border punch.  Sentiment is LOTV mounted onto a nestability scallop circle, ribbon from stash and adhesive gems from Papermania.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

Andrea said...

what a beautiful card, like the colors too
hugs andrea

Gibmiss said...

HI
lOVE this card FAB!!!
Hugs
sylvie x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is absolutely beautiful Jayne, I love the colours you used and the image is delightful. I just placed an order for some LOTV stamps and now wish I'd added this beauty to the order too!!!

Hope you have a great time in London, I'm sure Seren will enjoy seeing all the sights.
hugs
wynneth
x

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, the image is really sweet and i love th epapers you have chosen, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs Pops x x

Brandi said...

What a cute little Christmas card! Love all your extra little details.

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Jayne :-) the image is just soo cute and the papers and colours you used are perfect :-)

Hope you're having a fabby weekend :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Daisychain said...

A beautiful card, love the papers and image you have used. A great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Good luck! Hugs Christine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails