Tuesday, 24 August 2010

ANOTHER ANNIVERSARY MAGNOLIA!

Well our roofer has managed to slate half our roof which is good considering the awful weather we have been having - just can't wait to see it finished! 


I made an anniversary card last week for my mom and dad now its the turn of my friends to celebrate their wedding anniversary on September 1st and as I adore this particular Magnolia image I had to use it once again!  I am entering this into Sketch Saturday challenge 117 and Wild Orchid Challenge 4 - Make it Sparkle!




The image has been coloured in with copics and pink stickles on Tilda's dress.  I then cut out with my circular Nestability.  The backing card is from Stampin Up called Pixie Pink and the dp is from Papermania Paper Pack called Confetti.  The heart borders was cut out with my Martha Stewart Valentine Lace punch and the sentiment is from Just Rite Wedding Stamp Ensemble stamped in Memento Rose Bud ink and cut out with a smaller circular Nestability.  Roses are all from wildorchidcrafts which I added more pink stickles to.  Adhesive pink gems from Hobbycraft.

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This card is totally delightful Jayne, I just know they will be so pleased to receive it.
hugs
wynneth
x

Jo said...

Oh Jayne, what a gorgeous image that is, and what a gorgeous card you have made with it.
Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Kim said...

Absolutely beautiful! This is an anniversary card that will be treasured hun! Love your Maggie image! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails