Tuesday, 24 August 2010

CHRISTMAS MAGIC!

I had to try and fit this lovely sketch in today for this weeks Lili of The Valley Challenge Blog as I wanted to use my latest LOTV stamp I had bought.




The image is called Christmas Magic and I coloured her in with copics and silver glitter writer. I have pieced the image onto red Bazzill cardstock and Old Olive cardstock from SU.  Other SU products I have used is the dp which is from Merry Moments Designer Series Pack and Real Red ribbon.  I used a red printed sentiment from craftworkcards mounted onto red Bazzill cut out with my SU oval punch.  Roses are wildorchidcrafts and the adhesive gems are papermania.


Jayne xx

4 comments:

Annie said...

I love this LOTV little square, and your card is just fabulous!
hugs, annie x

My name is Wynneth said...

She's gorgeous Jayne, I do so love this stamp! Great colouring as always and wonderful papers and layout.
hugs
wynneth
x

Pops x said...

This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs pops x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Jayne and the papers are beautiful. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails