Monday, 23 August 2010

FAIRY LACEY AT MAGICAL MONDAY

We have been lucky enough to have picked out a lovely stamped image each from our very own Lacey who owns Stamp and Create who is launching the new Wags and Whiskers Fairy stamps in her shop.  Our challenge 3 theme is Flowers.  I would also like to enter this in Sketch and Stash Challenge 42.


I chose a Wags and Whiskers fairy stamp called Lacey (which is my new stash), coloured her in with copics and pink glitter on her wings and mounted her onto Almost Amethyst and Pretty in Pink cardstock both from Stampin Up.  The dp is also SU called Tea Party which I have had quite a while,  as well as the ribbon which is Pretty In Pink.  Adhesive pink gems are Hobbycraft.  For the ribbon slits I used my SU horizontal slot punch.  Roses are all from wildorchidcrafts also my new stash.

Don't forget to pop along to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Jayne.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Jayne, love that fairy :O) I will have to enter the challenge this week, it would be great to work with the DT!!

BTW I have something for you on my blog - check it out :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyC said...

beautiful card Jayne, love the new image!
Clairex

Sue said...

stunning card and such a beautiful image
thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-)

could you please pop back and link your card ,, the inlinkz is back in action ,, so sorry xx

luv
Lols x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails