Thursday, 12 August 2010

GREY AND PINK HANGLAR

I managed to finish this card today inbetween making cups of tea and coffee for the men who have been putting up scaffold around our house in the pouring rain ready for our new roof to be done next week!


I have entered it into two challenges:- Sketch Saturday who have a fantastic sketch by Emma and Lovely-Haenglar which is Grey and Pink.



I decided to use a 5"x5" card for this creation for a change and used a sitting Hanglar stamp from one of my kits, coloured in with copics and added pink glitter to her wings.  The grey cardstock is from Dies To Die For and the pink cardstock is from Stampin Up called Pixie Pink. The dp I bought some weeks back is Dovecraft A Hint of Pink.  Ribbon is from my stash, pink rose from wildorchidcrafts, grey roses off Ebay and pink adhesive gems from Hobbycraft.

Jayne xx

1 comment:

Nicolchen said...

your creation is wonderful...the coloring and the design are gorgeous :0)))

Thanks for joining us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails