Wednesday, 18 August 2010

MAGNOLIA ANNIVERSARY

It's my mom and dad's 41st Wedding Anniversary next Monday and I couldn't resist using this Magnolia couple stamp which I won recently for the Magnolia Down Under challenge which is to include a Tilda and Edwin image.  I have followed a sketch which was on Just Magnolia a few weeks ago but I missed the deadline for it!




I have coloured this lovely image in with copics and cut out with my circular nestability and added pink chalk around the outside of it.  All the dp is from the same Papermania paper pack called Confetti which I mounted onto Pixie Pink cardstock from SU.  The ribbon is from my stash.  For the sentiment I used my newly purchased stamp from Just Rite, cut out with my circlular nestie and edged again in pink chalk.


Jayne.

8 comments:

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous card chick. Love the colouring.

Hugs Jane x

Karen said...

WOW YOur card is so beautiful. I love this image from Magnolia and you have coloured it perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Ellen said...

This is beautiful, love the colours you used, Tilda and Edwin are so precious with the soft colours.
Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.

Hugs, Ellen

Kylie said...

A beautiful card Jayne! Gorgeous colours and coloured so perfectly too,
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just gorgeous! I love this couple and you've used them in a fabulous card!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC
xXx

Mina said...

I love this gorgeous couple dont you...perfect card for your parents anniversary Jayne
Mina xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

This is beautiful Jayne and I'm sure they'll love it!

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails