Friday, 13 August 2010

PATCHWORK POLLY

I recently came across some lovely stamp sets by Crafters Companion called Patchwork Polly.  There are 6 different ones in the set and I just used one of them called Olivia.  I have entered my card into the following two challenges:- Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge 68 and Just Cute Bears 29 Bear and Me.




The image has been coloured in with copics, cut out and mounted onto Stampin Up cardstock Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink.  The dp is from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary paper pack which was free with a craft magazine.  I used a sentiment from Cuddlybuddly cut out with my SU circle punch mounted onto a circle cut out with my Woodware circle punch and a scallop circle from SU.  Ribbon from my stash, adhesive gems from Hobbycraft, large flowers are Prima and roses are wildorchidcrafts.


Jayne xx

7 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

She's gorgeous Jayne, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured as always! Don't you just love these papers?

I'm off to Bristol for my girly/crafty/shopping weekend - do you think I'll be having fun? I think so!!!
hugs
wynneth
x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jayne...such a sweet image!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Kat said...

this is really sweet. Love the DP too. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

dstandard said...

Precious image and sweet card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Annie said...

great teddy bear card and an adorable image! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Stephanie said...

What a beauty, thanks for playing at Sweet Stop Sketches with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails