Wednesday, 4 August 2010

SWEET PEA STAMPERS SKETCH

This week over on Sweet Pea Stampers there is a great sketch to follow which the lucky winner can win 2 stamps from the talented Lisa Victora.






I'm in love with the new Christmas stamps from Sweet Pea and had to use one of them.  This one is called Holly Fairy which I have coloured in with copics and red glitter glue and cut out with my Labels Ten Nestability.  The dp used is from Basic Grey Wassail and the green cardstock is from my stash.  Red cherry blossom from wildorchidcrafts, poinsettas from stash, sentiment from craftworkcards mounted onto an oval cut out with my SU oval punch.


Also this month it is the August Blog Candy where one lucky crafter can win a $20 shopping spree in the Sweet Pea on line store.




Jayne xx

6 comments:

Pascale said...

Hi Jayne I have not got this set of stamps yet. One of the few I do not yet own. I love your card really gorgeous colours and take on the sketch. Did you see the post at the top of the blog. Don't forget to link your card to our Entrants candy and you could win a $20 shopping spree at Sweet Pea stamps. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs Pascale

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

well done!!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Jayne, wonderful image and papers.
luv
Debby

stampqueen said...

Wonderful Christmas card!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous Jayne, I'm getting hooked on the Sweetpea stamps - oops!! Can see I need to check out the new christmas ones for myself :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Teri said...

WOW - gorgeous card hun! Loving the colours.
Thanks for playing at SPS this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails