Wednesday, 4 August 2010

TILDA IS IN SHAPE FOR SHOPPING!

I have received some of the new stamps from the Magnolia Bon Voyage collection and thought I would share one with you for the new challenge over on Totally Tilda which is a shaped card.



I have used Tilda Goes Shopping and coloured her in with copics.  For the hexagon shape I used a shop bought hexagon card and used it as a template and covered with Rose Red card stock from Stampin Up.  I also used from SU dp from Raspberry Tart designer paper series and  Regal Rose ribbon with a bow tied using my Bow Easy.

The roses are from wildorchidcrafts and the adhesive gems are from Hobbycraft.

Jayne xx

5 comments:

Lori said...

Great shape Jayne. And I love this image your design is fabulous, thanks for joining Totally Tilda!

My name is Wynneth said...

She's gorgeous Jayne, love the shaped card too :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Trisha said...

Wow-Jayne-I love the colors and shape of your card!TDF! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! xoxo Trisha

craftykitten said...

Such a beautiful shaped card, great colouring of your Tilda too. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this week.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Mandy said...

Jayne your card is gorgeous, so pretty & I love the shape.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our shaped card challenge
hugs Mandy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails