Tuesday, 10 August 2010

TIME TO RELAX HANGLAR

I was lucky enough to have won on Ebay one of the Hanglar stamps on my wish list and so decided to use it for the following 3 challenges:- A Spoon Full of Sugar - sketch, Sweet Stampin - pink and Wild Orchid Challenge 3 - One for The Girls.



I coloured the image in with copics and cut out with my circular nestie.  Out of Stampin Up Pixie Pink cardstock I cut out a larger circle nestability for mounting.  I used pink chalk around the image and the sentiment which is from the same Hanglar set cut out with my SU oval punch.   The dp used are both from Doodlebug Design called Cupcake La Fleur and Cupcake Filagree.  I also used Regal Rose Stampin Up cardstock.  The lace and roses are all from wildorchidcrafts and the large flowers are Prima.  Adhesive pink gems and butterfly  called Fly Stickers bought from Hobbycraft.

Jayne xx

7 comments:

{Jane} said...

So pretty Jayne. Lovely colours

Hugs Jane x

Annie said...

she is a cutie and so pretty in pink!
hugs, annie x

Carrie said...

oh hun this is stuning...I am new to hanglar stamps but think they are beautiful!!

Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Jayne.
luv
Debby

Emma Lockley said...

totally gorgeous hunny and very pink! Love the image.
Thanks for joining us at sweet stampin
love emma xxx

April Rose said...

What a pretty pink card and adorable image! I love the roses! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge!
Hugs,
April

Courtney said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin! Good Luck!

~Courtney~
SS DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails