Thursday, 26 August 2010

WOJ CHALLENGE 86 and DT call

I'm starting to wind down now as going away on Saturday to Cornwall for a week so this will be  my last posting until a week on Monday.  I haven't entered a WoJ challenge for a while so been as though there is a fantastic sketch to follow created by Jane there is also a DT call.




I adore this Confirmand Melinda stamp, I coloured her in copics and added silver Twinkles writer and white Shimmerz to her wings and shrug.


The dp I have used is from Magnolia Once Upon a Time paper series Pink Starlit and Angel Love.  I used a white paper doily behind the circle, Rose Pink cardstock and ribbon from SU, roses from wildorchidcrafts, sentiment is Just Rite Birthday Sentiments cut out with my Woodware circle punch and peals from Hobbycraft.


Jayne xx



4 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Just beautiful, you have done a wonderful job with the sketch.

Thanks for joining us at WOJ Challenges.

Hugs,
Wendy

My name is Wynneth said...

She's adorable Jayne and one of my favourite WoJ stamps. I love your card, the colours and layout are fabulous.

I do hope the weather improves for your holiday in Cornwall, it's been warm but wet for the past few days :O(

There's a little something on my bloggie for you x

hugs
wynneth
x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, wonderful image and colours.
luv
Debby

TaraG said...

This is gorgeous, Jayne such a sweet card...love all the pink and the beautifully coloured image, Confirmed Melinda! Thanks so much for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
Hugs,t

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails