Wednesday, 22 September 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - T is for Tree

We are on T already over on ABC Christmas and for this challenge we want to see creations with Trees with an added extra of buttons.

We are kindly been sponsored by Regina over at the Cutting Cafe who has offered some Christmas themed digi stamps for us to work with and also is offering a prize to the lucky winner of the challenge.


I have chosen the Christmas Tree trio from All About Christmas set and the sentiment from Christmas Circle Set 2.  I used my copics and adhesive gems on the Christmas trees.  The backing card is Glorious Green from Stampin Up and the dp is from my stash.  Ribbon from craftyribbons, trees and button from my stash.

I do hope you will take the opportunity to pop along to see what the rest of the DT have created.


4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Jayne :-) the papers are perfect !!

luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

Fab card Jayne - love all those trees!
Helen x

Regina E said...

jayne these are the most adorable trees...love how you used them with the pattern paper...hugs

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely christmas card Jayne, those wee trees are so sweet :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails