Monday, 27 September 2010

WILLOW WITH CHAMPAGNE

What a really miserable day we have today.  I'm off down to my daughters' school later to take part in a family activities course with the children from Reception and Year 1(which is my daughters' year).  We are having a introductory session today then it will last until November.

I have made a card for two challenges:- Whiff of Joy which is to make a Thank You card to celebrate their 2nd year birthday and Sweet Sketch Wednesday who have a fantastic sketch to follow.



I have used my Willow with Champagne stamp, coloured her in with copics, cut out with my fiskars circle cutter and added Whiff of Joy swirls around the edge in Rose Bud Memento Ink.  For the lacy circle I used a paper doily.  The cardstock is from Stampin Up called Chocolate Chip and Pretty In Pink and the dp is also SU from Sweet Pea Designer Paper series.  Ribbon also SU called Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose.  Sentiment is my new purchase from SU called Stem Sayings also stamped in Rose Bud ink.  Flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams and adhesive pearls are Hobbycraft.



15 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Jayne, what a beautiful image and I just love your colour combo - one of my favs! I love how you stamped the swirls around the outside edge of the circle.

hugs
wynneth
x

FionaJ said...

THis is lovely, its perfect in every little way, good luck, Keep up the hard work, you are putting me to shame I need to blog more, but am trying to plough through christmas cards right now xx

Louise said...

Hi Jayne :)
This is a beautiful card :) Love the pretty flowers from Prima and little Willow is coloured to perfection :)
Thank´s for joining us at WOJ challenge :)
Hugs ♥

Kathie said...

Hi Jayne, your card is just so pretty, I do love your image and the colour combination you've used. The brown and pink to great together. Great job!!!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW and good luck.
Kathie SSW

mulberry station said...

Oh Jane, this is such a beautiful card. I love your sweet image and the pretty DP you have used. One of my favorite color schemes too!
Nancy SSW

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Jayne.
luv
Debby

JR Creations said...

Great card. Fab details and the image is one of my favs. Thanks for playing at SSW this week.

Jenny T.

sweetbloominscraps said...

So cute!

Mandy said...

Just popping onto say thanks for becoming a follower of our new challenge,Sparkle Dreams Challenge look forward to seeing you on the 1st October for our first challenge...
The Sparkle DT

Genevieve said...

Beautiful card Jayne! Fab colour combo & such pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

The Stamper's Touch said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!!! You certainly have an eye for detail. Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Linda

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

What a beauty! Your primas and buttons are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Chelsea said...

Hi Jayne, gorgeous card. The pink and brown is so lovely. Thanks for playing the WoJ Challenge.
Love,
Chelsea

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love that color combo, it's my favorite for girls. Such a beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ Challenges!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Kruemel said...

What a cute card! Love the color combo and those swirls add a beautiful touch to your card!

Thanks for playing with our special thank you challenge at Whiff Of Joy!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails