Thursday, 9 September 2010

FLOWER GIRL HANGLAR

Well so far my little girl is enjoying school and even enjoying her homework but will see how long that will last lol!  I'm hopefully going to be selling my cards at a local craft fair end of October so I'm starting to organise myself for that been as though it will be my first time selling.  My Auntie will also be doing her own craft stall so I'm sure she will help me out.



I have followed the lovely sketch by Erin over on Sunday Sketch and Stamp and am entering it into the latest Lovely-Haenglar-Only challenge which is to use layers.  I have used my Hanglar Girl with Flower stamped image, coloured her in with prisma pencils, added Glossy Accents to the flower and cut out with my oval nestability.  The dp is DCWV Linen Closet with is all layered onto  Linen Closet matching cardstock.  The ribbon is from my stash and flowers cut out using my Woodware flower punches and hole punch for the centres.  I used my oval punch from Stampin Up to layer the sentiment which is from craftworkcards.


3 comments:

Nicolchen said...

your card looks beautiful...fantastic colors :0)))

Thanks for joining us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Vintage Milly said...

Oh Jayne, it is lovely, you have coloured her so well and I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us over at SS&S, see you next time, best wishes,
Em.x

Mimiko said...

This is so sweet :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails