Friday, 24 September 2010

A GIFT OF GIVING

Well what a totally miserable day we are having today and last night was worse complete with a thunderstorm which flooded roads around Wolverhampton in a matter of minutes!

I have decided to follow the sketch over on Penny Black Saturday Challenge as its been ages that I have entered one.


I have used my new Penny Black stamp called A Gift of Giving and coloured with my copics, silver glamour dust and white flowersoft.  The cardstock are both Bazzill from my stash.  The dp snowflake dp is from BoBunny and the flower/red spot dp is the same reversable sheet from October Afternoon.  Sentiment is from Dovecraft, adhesive gems from Papermania and flowers from wildorchidcrafts.

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Jayne, such an adorable sweet image.
luv
Debby

kath said...

adorable card jayne...and great take on joey's sketch...thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC....hugs kath xxx

joey said...

Hiya

this is gorgeous fabulous colourwork and image, thanks for joiningus at pbsc and using my sketch

Joey.x

My name is Wynneth said...

What a beautiful christmas card Jayne, I love this sweet PB image and your colours and papers are fabby :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails