Monday, 6 September 2010

MAGICAL MONDAY - lace

The theme for our next challenge on Magical Monday is Lace and we have been kindly sponsored by stitchybearstamps.  I have chosen Lil Angel from their store as you can use her for a variety of different cards.  I have chosen a monochrome look.






I coloured her in with copics, black glitter, silver shimmerz and silver Twinkles writer on her wings.  I cut her our with my circular nestability and pieced onto a larger circle cut out of black cardstock.  The dp used is from Kanban.  I used my latest purchase from wildorchidcrafts which was the Guipure Lace which I think is adorable.  The black pearls are from Hobbycraft and the flowers are from craftime.com.


Don't forget to leave some love on the other DT blogs.


Jayne xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails