Monday, 20 September 2010

NEW SWEETPEA CHALLENGE

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  On Saturday I took my daughter to see Tinkerbell at the cinema then we had friends round for a chinese takeaway then watched some comedians on the tv.  I just wish it hadn't gone so cold!

Anyway I have come across this lovely new challenge blog for all us SweetPea fans called In A SweetPea Dream Challenge Blog and their first challenge is called Show Us Your Dream which you can interpret in anyway you wish and I also want to enter this into challenge 44 over on Sketch and Stash.


I have used my newest Sweetpea stamp called Restless Thoughts and coloured her in with copics and crystal ice Stickles.  The dp is K&Co Classic K McKenna paper pad which is mounted onto my newest purchase of backing card called Satin Rose from the Core'dinations range.  The large flowers are my long forgotten Prima Daisy Crazy and the roses are from wildorchidcrafts.  Pink adhesive gems from Hobbycraft.



4 comments:

KymKreates said...

Oh Jayne I am so pleased to see you and your magnificent work! You know I was always a fan!!! This is such a beauty. I love the softness you have given her!

Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at “In A Sweet Pea Dream” and best of luck!

xoxo,
KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

sweetpeastamps said...

WOW, this is gorgeous, it is sooo sweet looking. You are very talented. Thank you for joining us in our challenge.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful Jayne.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

Beautiful card Jayne, I really must use my Sweetpea stamps more, I love them so!

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails