Wednesday, 15 September 2010

DT CALL AT THE CRAFTY PURPLE FROG

Over on the brand new Crafty Purple Frog Challenge blog there is a DT call and I have decided to give it a whirl.  All the details on what is required can be found here.

I would love to be part of the DT as I love creating with digital images and most of all love using Ching-chou Kuik's Fantasy Art.



I have used a Pyramage sheet from The Crafty Purple Frog called Poinsettia Fairy and pieced onto some silver card from my stash cut out with my scallop nestability.  Both the dp are from Papermania Deck The Halls which also have been pieced onto silver card.  I have also used 2 pieces of ribbon from my stash and some poinsettia flowers which I can't remember where they are from.  The sentiment is from craftworkcards pieced onto an oval cut out with my SU oval punch.  I have added silver glitter writer to some of the snowflakes for detail.

As part of the entries we have to add some of our other work:-





3 comments:

Pascale said...

Hi Jayne I love your creations with the wonderful Crafty Purple frog decoupage and your Sweet Pea Stamps. Thanks so much for entering our DT call and Good Luck! Hugs Pascale

crafty amy said...

Wow Jayne these are beautiful I Love how you have used the Pyramage and am so glad you liked playing with it :D
Thank you for taking part in my DT call and good luck.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

angelwhispers said...

Love your designs the colours are wonderful! Good luck with the DT call! Love Chanelle xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails