Thursday, 16 September 2010

Tilda as Lucia

I'm really into doing some Christmas Cards at the moment and when I saw the sketch over on Magnolia Down Under I just had to complete another christmas card!



I have been able to get hold of one of the 2010 Magnolia Christmas Stamps called Tilda as Lucia, coloured her in with copics and silver stardust glitter.  I then cut out and pieced onto red Bazzill cardstock.  All the dp used are from Magnolia So Jolly 2009 collection also pieced onto the same cardstock.  The roses are all from wildorchidcrafts and the adhesive gems are from Papermania.










6 comments:

Victoria said...

wow gorgeous card love the papers

Karen said...

OMGOODNESS!! I love your papers and I love how you sparkled up Tilda's dress. So very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at MDUC.
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Cordine said...

Stunning christmas card!
Hugs
Cordine

Peta's Blog said...

This is gorgeous! I love the papers and Tilda looks stunning! Thanks for playing along at MDUC xoxo Peta

scrappyjan said...

Beautiful card!! I love all of the sparkle!!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!
hugs, Janiel

Shazza said...

beautiful card x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails