Wednesday, 22 September 2010

TILDA WITH DECORATION

What a lovely couple of days we are having for the end of September.  Today they say is the last of the warm weather and the cold is on its way brrrrrrrrr!

I have decided to enter the sketch over on Sketch Saturday and combine it with the challenge over on Just Magnolia which is themed Lace It Up.


The image I have used is from the new Magnolia 2010 Christmas stamps which I have coloured in with copics and gold glamour dust and cut out with my square nestability.  I also used my oval Nestability.  The dp used is from Stampin Up called Merry Moments and the cardstock also from SU is called Old Olive and Real Red as is the ribbon.  The flowers are all from wildorchidcrafts and the sentiment is a rub on transfer from Kaiser.


6 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card!!! I just got my first Tilda's and am hoping my cards look at least half as nice as yours!!! Hugs, Karen

Jo said...

Beautiful card Jayne, love the new tilda and your scrummy papers.
Thank you for joining in our challenge at sketch saturday.
Hope you're keeping well.
Jo xx

Pops x said...

This is so pretty honey in gorgeous colours, hugs Pops x xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

This is gorgeous Jayne!! Love the colours and layout!! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Another stunning card Jayne, I do love the SU colours and your Tilda is adorable :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails