Wednesday, 8 September 2010

TIME FOR A RELAX!



I am entering this card into this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge of which Jeanette has done a wonderful sketch to follow.

I have used my Sitting Hanglar girl stamp, coloured her in with prisma pencils and cut out with my circular nestability.  The cardstock used is from Stampin Up called Certainly Celery and the dp is from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary paper pack.  I have used 1" Double Stitch Grosgrain Ribbon from SU called Rose Red and added pink adhesive gems from Hobbycraft.  The flowers are all from wildorchidcrafts.

1 comment:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Jayne, I love the colours you used - I'm looking forward to my SU! order coming as the card and ribbons are so lovely :O)

Hope you had a lovely holiday, the weather wasn't as good as it could have been I think, but not too bad!

Thanks for my little parcel too, that was very kind of you sweetie :O)

hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails