Saturday, 11 September 2010

Birthday Tilda

Today my husband has gone to work the weekend near to Lowestoft so taking advantage of some crafting time with my daughter.



I have followed the latest sketch over on Just Magnolia and also the challenge over on WOC 5 which is to use pearls and pins.

I have used my Tilda with Presents, coloured her in with prisma pencils, edged with purple chalk and cut out with my curved rectangle nestability.  All the dp are from the Papermania Henbury Lane paper pack which has been layered onto Lavender Lace cardstock from SU.  The lace, pins and white pearls are all from Hobbycraft, sentiment from Personal Impressions, lavender pearls from Kaiser and roses from wildorchidcrafts.

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Jayne, such lovely soft colours and a great layout. Those pins and flowers and beautiful.

I'm at dad's this weekend and tomorrow we leave to go to scotland, taking tom's parents' ashes to the cemetary in the small town they called home.

hugs
wynneth
x

Dena said...

Oh the lavendar is just beautiful! You did a fantastic job on this card!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia challenge and WOC Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Jayne!! The colors are so pretty and this image is so cute!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at WOC!
:)Kathy

Kianel said...

Gorgeous creation,
love from France, Kianel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails