Friday, 17 September 2010

WHIFF OF JOY GUEST DESIGNER CALL

Well its that time again over on Katharina's blog where she is holding another GD spot for the Whiff of Joy team.  All the details can be found here.


The challenge for this GD call is to create a Bottle Tag which you must use a Whiff of Joy stamp somewhere on your creation and upload it onto Katharina's blog by Tuesday 23rd September 8pm GMT+1.


I have used one of my latest purchases from Whiff of Joy - Angel Charlotte which I cut out and coloured with copics and stardust glitter. For the tag shape I used my curved rectangle nestabilities.   All the cardstock , dp and ribbon are from Stampin Up:- Old Olive c/s, Garden Green c/s,  Merry Moments Designer Series Paper and Real Red grosgrain ribbon.  I also used my SU plain oval and scallop oval punch for the cardstock which the  sentiment has been pieced onto.  Sentiment from craftworkcards, flowers from wildorchidcrafts, green adhesive gems Hobbycraft and red adhesive gems Papermania.


1 comment:

Katharina Frei said...

Absolutely lovely. Great layout and colouration. Thanks for sharing.
Katharina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails