Wednesday, 29 September 2010

YOUR NEXT STAMP GUEST DESIGNER CARD

I have been lucky enough to be picked to be a Guest Designer for the latest challenge over on Your Next Stamp who have some great challenges and also have their own stamps for sale in their store.  The theme for challenge 26 is entitled Grow Your Own which we would love to see your handmade flowers .  The only rules are you must use a stamp from YNS!



It is my daughters' best friends birthday today so I have made her a card using Cupcake Cutie Fhiona - isn't she adorable?  I coloured her in with copics and pieced onto cardstock from Stampin Up called Pale Plum.  The dp is DCWV The Sweet Stack.  I have used ribbon from my stash, Stampin Up Eyelet border punch and adhesive shimmer dots  from Papermania.  The flowers have been made from my Woodware flower punches from Pale Plum c/s, shiny paper from stash, circle centres made with my hole punch and added small adhesive shimmer dots to the centres.

I do hope you will pop over to the store and take a look as the stamps are gorgeous and also pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

hi,
cute card. love the colors
hugs andrea

Karen said...

This is super sweet! Thank you so much for being our fabulous YNS guest designer!
Hugs
Karen

Maureen said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors, papers and your great flowers!

itsabrt said...

Hello this is so cute!!!I love those dainty flowers! Beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails