Wednesday, 6 October 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - U is for Under The Tree plus DT call

We had some amazing creations for our last challenge so pop over to the ABC Christmas blog to see who are winner and Top 3 are.  For our next challenge we are on the letter U which is themed Under The Tree with an added extra of No Cards!  We are also going to be running a DT call.





I have made a box from a tuturial on the Scor-Pal website put together by Kitty Franken.  It was originally a soap box but I will be putting some yummy chocolate in for my daughter!  I have used one of my new Magnolia images called  Sneeky Tilda and coloured her in with prisma pencils.  The dp used on the bottom box is from Stampin Up Ski Slope Designer Paper series and the top box is from Imaginisce Polar Expressions range called So Beary Merry which I used my SU eyelet border punch around the edge.  Cardstock used is Old Olive from SU and Always Artichoke ribbon also from SU.  L-Em fern punch and roses from wildorchidcrafts.

I do hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have made and leave them some love.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous box Jayne! Love the colours you've used...and those flowers are fabulous!
Helen x

Lorraine A said...

fabulous gift box Jayne ,,, absolutely gorgeous :-)and am sure the choccies will be lovely too !! :-) yum !!

Luv
Lols x x x

Samantha said...

Ohhhh really pretty! so cute too! love the papers you used too! hugs Samantha :0)

My name is Wynneth said...

This is a really cute box Jayne and I love Sneeky Tilda!
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails