Wednesday, 20 October 2010

All WRAPPED UP FOR MY DAUGHTER

I've followed the lovely sketch created by Dawny over on Just Magnolia for my next card which will be for my daughter.


I have used my Wrapped Tilda, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my circular Nestie.  The dp I have used are all from Magnolia called So Jolly Sealed, So Jolly Wrapped and Under the Mistletoe Silent Night.  The cardstock used is from Stampin Up called Real Red.  Ribbon is from my stash, sentiment made on my computer and roses from wildorchidcrafts.

3 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very pretty :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne ,,, absolutely stunning card ,,, your daughter will love this for sure ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Aussie Loz said...

this is gorgeous - those DP are just stunning, love the sweet sentiment ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails