Wednesday, 20 October 2010

FAIRY ON TIPTOE

What a lovely sketch to follow on Lili of The Valley this week created by the lovely Bev.


I have used the lovely LOTV Fairy on Tiptoe stamp, coloured in with copics and stickles on her wings and cut out with my circular nestability.  The ribbon slits were cut out with my SU Horizontal Slot punch.  The ribbon which is Regal Rose and cardstock called Pretty In Pink are also from SU.  Embossed dp is from Kanban and pink dp is Papermania Rose Garden.  I added Cherry Blossom from wildorchidcrafts and adhesive pearls from Hobbycraft.


4 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is so pretty & I love the colours on this. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Aussie Loz said...

Very pretty card! I hate to admit I've never used my stamp - tsk tsk!! She's gorgeous ♥

Pops x said...

Gorgeous sweetie the colours are fab, love your papers too big hugs love Pops x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails