Monday, 18 October 2010

HALLOWEEN ON MAGICAL MONDAY

It's nearly the end of October already and that means its time for Halloween which is our theme over on Magical Monday Challenge Blog.


I have used my digi image from TiddlyInks called Cast Your Spell, coloured her in with copics and added glitter on her wings and spell dust.  The Only Orange cardstock is from Stampin Up and the black cardstock was from my stash.  Design paper I received in a RAK last year and ribbon I had off Ebay from The Ribbon Bowtique.  Sentiment is Magnolia and bats and stars from Hobbycraft.

I do hope you will join in with us in this fab challenge and don't forget to pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created for their Halloween challenge and leave them some love.

5 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love it Jayne the image and papers are beautiful and the ribbon just perfect!!! Love Chanelle xxx

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this card is fab, I love your ribbon its awesome & your image is coloured brilliantly. Its all fabbylicious.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card, Jayne!! This is really a great image!! Super job with the challenge!!
~Lacey

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. Such a cute witch!!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Pops x said...

So loving this image and the colours are fab hugs pops x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails