Thursday, 7 October 2010

My New DT Position

Yippeeeeeeee I have been picked to join a DT on a brand new challenge blog called The Crafty Purple Frog who specialize in using Ching-Chou Kuik Decoupage and Pyramage.  The rest of the team are as follows:-

Pascale - who is helping Amy to keep things runninghelping me to keep everything running)
Teri
Vicky
Jayne
Chanelle
Sarah
Kaos
Vanessa


If you have not seen these ladies blogs you seriously need to check them out they are amazing and I can not wait for the challenges to start and work along side them.

Talking of the challenges Amy has a lot of sponsors lined up for the first challenge which starts on Thursday 21st October 2010 so spread the word as there will be lots and lots of chances to win prizes. There is still time to join the follower candy before that so if you haven't make sure you have to be in it to win it :D

6 comments:

crafty amy said...

Yay Jayne :D I am so happy to have you on the team and can not wait to get to know you better.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

congrats girl lookin forward to workin with you!

Pascale said...

Hi Jayne so happy you are joining us I know you are gonna have fun looking forward to working with you again hun. Hugs Pascale x

Linda said...

Congratulations on your new DT position. Great cards on your blog.

My name is Wynneth said...

HUGE congratulations Jayne, you are doing such brillian work on your Design Teams :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

My name is Wynneth said...

Hi Jayne, I'm embarassed to realise how long it is since I dropped by your blog to check out your wonderful work!! Mind you, I was out of the UK with no internet access for 3 weeks in October, so I plead that as my excuse!!! Congratulations on joining this new DT, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails