Wednesday, 27 October 2010

THINK PINK!

Well so far this school holiday I have managed to complete a card without any interuptions from Seren - I say thank god for Nick Jr putting on Barbie films which thankfully she will watch time and time again lol!

I have done a card for the Just Magnolia challenge which is Think Pink and used the fab sketch over on Friday Sketchers.


I have used my Magnolia stamp Tilda with Peony and coloured her in with copics.  The cardstock is Pretty in Pink from Stampin Up.  I have used dp from Stampin Up Tea Party paper pack and Magnolia Once Upon A Time dp.  The flowers are wildorchidcrafts, pink adhesive gems from Hobbycraft, pink bow from my stash and the Breast Awareness ribbon was cut out with my cardstock using my Sissix die cut.


4 comments:

Aussie Loz said...

this is gorgeous, I love your colouring ♥

tiggertastic said...

such a pretty delicate pink and girly card, i adore it

Sarah-Louise, x

Dora said...

OMG this is awesome, I love it and those flowers are gorgeous!!! Yes, it is so difficult sometimes to get some quite so I end up doing my cards at night!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

This is really beautiful Jayne and such a great cause too. Great layout and fabulous colouring sweetie :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails