Wednesday, 13 October 2010

UNWRAPPED TILDA

I have really enjoyed creating my next card as yet it is another Xmas card and with only 11 weeks left to go it will soon be here!  I have used the fantastic sketch from Friday Sketchers and the themefrom Totally Tilda with is Red and Green Xmas.


I have used my Unwrapped Tilda from 2009, coloured her in with copics, cut out with my circular nestie and edged with red chalk.  I then layered it onto Garden Green cardstock from Stampin Up.  The Real Red cardstock and Merry Moments dp are also from SU.  Large flowers are Prima and small flowers are from wildorchidcrafts.  Sentiment is a Rub On sentiment from Pebbles Inc,  adhesive gems are from Hobbycraft and the ribbon is from craftyribbons.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I love this tilda so cute! just gorgeous :o) thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne xx

Christine said...

Love this crimbo Tilda gorgeous creation lovely DP's thanks for sharing & joining us on our red/green Totally Tilda chall.

smiles Christine & TT DT girlies xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Tilda is adorable, fabulous card Jayne.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails