Wednesday, 3 November 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - W is for Winter Wonderland

I can't believe we are on W already over on ABC Christmas Challenge and for this challenge it is Annie to set the theme which is Winter Wonderland with an added extra of white.


I have followed the lovely sketch over on Just Magnolia created by Dawny for the layout of my card.  I have used my new Magnolia stamp called Tilda in Christmas Coat and coloured her in with my favourite copics and glitter dust.  The blue cardstock is from Stampin Up called Bashful Blue and the embossed dp I made myself using my Sissix embossing plates.  Sentiment is PebblesInc rub on, ribbon from Hobbycraft, blue gems from Papermania and snowflakes cut out with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

Don't forget to pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love.


8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Jayne, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

tiggertastic said...

this is an amazing card, i love your soft blue in this all white make, very magical

good luck in the challenges

Sarah-Louise xx
tiggertastic blog
(CPF - DT) & (CCC - DT)

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous, Jayne! I love your Tilda and I'm very jealous:-) (but I am not the only one...:-)), love the combination of blue and white, and the layout is simply gorgeous! Hugs Delphine xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne ,.. I love this Tilda and the lovely blue and white is perfect ,, love the snowflakes too :-)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jayne - love the embossing!
Helen x

Carissa said...

This is so cute Jayne. Tilda looks so sweet in blue and white. Your card has a very crisp winter feel. Hugs, Carissa

Samantha said...

really cute, I love the embossing words, cute image, beautifully coloured Hugs Samantha :0)

Dot said...

Jayne I like your Tilda card a lot. The blue and white looks great together. The glittering snowflakes are fab.
hugs Dorte

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails