Wednesday, 17 November 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - X is for Xmas

What fantastic entries we had for our last challenge over on ABC Christmas Challenge and I think it was the most we ever had.  You are surely getting into the Christmas spirit!  Our next theme is Xmas with an added extra of flowers and our sponsor for this challenge is the beautiful online shop Wild Orchid Crafts who are offering this fantastic prize:-








I used the lovely sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stash which I forgot to submit into :-(  The image is a Forever Friends wooden stamp coloured in with copics and glamour dust cut out with my plain square nestie and mounted onto a scalloped square cut out with my scalloped nestie.  The red cardstock is from Hobbycraft and the dp are both from Magnolia Under The Mistletoe and Vintage Christmas Rose.  Adhesive gems are Hobbycraft, leaves punched out with my Martha Stewart Frond punch and roses from wildorchidcrafts.


Pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love and of course Good Luck.

7 comments:

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Jayne! I love this FF bear and the beautiful papers you have used! Enjoy the rest of your evening! Hugs Delphine xx

Samantha said...

Really cute card hunny I love the papers too! Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Awww....such a sweet card Jayne...love those roses!
Helen x

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Jayne :-) The bear is just soo cute and I love those papers ,,, fabulous ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Paula said...

Such a lovely card Jayne i love the sweet image and great colours.

Hugs Paula xxxx

Carissa said...

Really cute card. I love that little bear, he is adorable. Hugs, Carissa

My name is Wynneth said...

Aww... how cute is this? Adorable :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails